The Wireless Deer Fence Deer Repellent Is A Very Low Amperage Deer Training Device
The maximum amount of electrical energy that the Wireless Deer Fence deer deterrent can deliver is less than 0.15 joules in 11-12 minutes. Because the Wireless Deer Fence deer deterrent recharges itself only every 12-14 minutes, there is no possibility of repeated or continuous shocks.
The Wireless Deer Fence Deer Repellent Is Safer Than Any Electric Fence
The Wireless Deer Fence deer control method is much safer than any electric fence. Some powerful electric fences can deliver 25 joules every second, so in 30 minutes this type of fence charger would deliver an incredible 112,000 times more energy than the Wireless Deer Fence deer control method could deliver in the same 30 minutes. The Wireless Deer Fence deer deterrent works without the excessive power outputs of electric fences because the Wireless Deer Fence delivers its energy precisely to the deer’s nose. Also, the circuit path of the Wireless Deer Fence is short and the resistance is low, so a small amount of energy produces a large effect.
Safety for Children and Animals Around The Wireless Deer Fence Deer Repellent
The Wireless Deer Fence posts have a brightly colored cap as a warning not to touch, and the posts can be easily removed from an area when children or pets are present.
Children should be warned about the devices, and small children should be closely supervised around the devices.
Dogs should be warned and trained to leave the devices alone. If a dog should contact the electrodes of the device, the shock is uncomfortable but harmless, and they quickly learn never to touch the devices.
Hummingbirds have been observed checking out the blue plastic top on the posts, but no contact has been reported. It would be unlikely for a hummingbird to make contact with both electrode wires simultaneously. If it did it would not receive a shock because of the high resistance of the bird’s dry beak. If the bird did somehow receive a shock it would not be hurt because of the very low amount of energy delivered.
Other Safety Considerations For The Wireless Deer Fence Deer Repellent
If the Wireless Deer Fence were to be sprayed with a water hose, it would be discharged harmlessly, without any possibility of an electric shock to the person holding the hose. Again, this is in contrast to the situation with an electric deer fence, which presents a large danger of a shock if sprayed with a hose.
Since there are no wires, the Wireless Deer Fence cannot accidentally entrap deer like fencing or meshes have been known to do. Deer are free to flee the area immediately after contact with the Wireless Deer Fence® deer repellent.
Health and Safety Benefits Of The Wireless Deer Fence
The Wireless Deer Fence deer deterrent has health benefits. Deer can bring deer ticks into your yard. The deer tick can carry Lyme disease, Erlichiosis, and Babesiosis. Deer can also carry tuberculosis.
Deer can be dangerous. Whitetail deer, mule deer, and other species of deer are intelligent and adaptable animals, and they will become bold in an environment where they get used to people and learn that they are in no danger. On many occasions, deer have been aggressive toward people and pets, sometimes with fatal results.
Because of increased contact with people, deer are becoming less afraid, and their territorial aggression is increasing. The Wireless Deer Fence deer repellent offers protection from the dangerous situation that occurs when people try to chase deer out of their yard. The Wireless Deer Fence redefines deer territories to exclude yards and gardens.
Use the Wireless Deer Fence only as directed!
• The Wireless Deer Fence posts will be charged about 12 minutes after the batteries are inserted. Avoid contact with the electrodes!
• The insertion/testing tool is sharp!
• The Wireless Deer Fence is not a toy! Keep away from children!
• The Wireless Deer Fence posts can shock you even with batteries removed since the capacitor is still charged up! To completely discharge a post, short across the electrode wires with the insertion/testing tool after removing batteries!
Precautions for Scented Resin Tubes
• Direct contact of the Wireless Deer Fence scented resin tubes with eyes or skin may cause slight irritation. Wash hands after using.
• Breathing concentrated vapors of the attractant used on the Wireless Deer Fence may cause slight respiratory irritation.
• Do not take the scent tubes internally. Keep away from children.
• If swallowed, the plastic resin tubes with the perfume incorporated are considered practically non-toxic.
• Store in a cool place. Keep the bottle closed.
• Dispose of the used attractant pieces in trash.
• Use the Wireless Deer Fence deer repellent and attractant only as directed.
• Attractant content: Polyethylene tubes with perfume.